Sunday, September 20, 2020

"Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?"



This series of photographs might be called "A Dog and His Tree Awaiting Autumn." For those of you who are unaware, the Autumnal Equinox arrives on Tuesday, September 22, 2020. For me, the "official time" is 8:31 A.M. CDT, according to our contemporary Gregorian calendar.
Actually, the primary purpose of this post is not so much to serve as a reminder of the approaching seasonal change as it is to allow me to practice a bit (i.e., mess around) with the new blog system. In a sentence, I do not like it, but expect I either will adapt to it or abandon the blog. At this point, I still am thinking about the pros and cons of pursuing either "trail."
Incidentally, there will be no comments for this post. We all know Buddy W. Fram to be a courageous / brilliant / courteous / healthy, wealthy and wise / tough / handsome / loyal / fierce / good-natured / happy young puppy man, so there is nothing else to say .... except for a few more similar adjectives which he is happy to provide to and for himself ....





No comments:

Something special ....