Friday, January 23, 2009

The keys tell all ....

Fram's primary set of keys ....

Fram's secondary/spare set of keys

I have heard that what a woman carries in her purse reveals a great deal about her personality.

I wonder if the same is true about what a man carries on his key chain?

I carry two sets of keys with me 99 percent of the time. The primary (top photo) is pretty much a complete set of just about everything I might need a key for, while the second (bottom photo) holds spare keys only for the vehicle I usually drive and for my house.

Do keys reveal their carrier? What do you think about my sets of keys?

What do these comments have to do with San Francisco, California or Minnesota? If you gotta ask ....

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Yes indeed, what does a key chain reveal? One can imagine what all those keys are for ... what sort of GM vehicle you drive and what those fobs are for. The two big odd keys remind me of a key to a huge snowblower I had years ago when I lived in the country. I don't suspect that this is the case with you but for me, there is always one or two keys on my keychain that I cannot remember what they unlock.

Posting a blog about my keys or similar "tangible" is something I must consider.

I hope you don't mind me poking into your past blogs... oops should be working on my "Idea"...

Something special ....